The Foundation meets long-term community challenges and seeks out opportunities to meet the needs of its communities through research and feedback from community members. The Foundation continues to execute upon that original vision and donates with special focus on helping feed our communities, Veterans, emergency services, at-risk children and families, and other critical community needs.
- The Foundation is structured to manage scholarships on behalf of other individuals or organizations.
- The Foundation retains the animals that PRECorp purchases from annual 4-H livestock auctions, paying for the processing and distributing the meat to local food pantries. Some of the meat is also made available for non-profit fundraising dinners or in support of other community events.
- One hundred percent of donations to the Foundation go to local nonprofit organizations, making for a direct-line giving process. The Foundation works with donors to make philanthropy easy by managing and administering funds for organizations with charitable objectives.
- More than 10% of PRECorp members voluntarily contribute to fund the Foundation’s efforts through their participation in Operation RoundUp® program.
- Many individuals and companies send personal donations to the Foundation for various purposes.Also, for the past several years, many of our members chose to donate their cooperative capital credits.
- The Foundation has strengthened its fundraising events with the golf scramble at Devils Tower, the Apprentice Lineman Scholarship Banquet, and the Durham Ranch Buffalo Stampede. Each event raises more than $25,000.