An anonymous donor has generously donated a 1972 Mustang Mach 1 to be raffled for a fundraiser to directly benefit the Shayna Ritthaler Memorial Scholarship for tuition assistance for local pre-school students in need.
The Powder River Energy Foundation is conducting the raffle in the latter half of 2020 and summer of 2021 until the limited number of tickets are sold. The drawing is planned for the Powder River Energy Annual Member Meeting, at Upton High School, on August 21, 2021, and you need not be present to win.
The showable driver-quality vehicle was appraised at $28,000. Tickets are $125 each, but only 500 are being sold in this one-time opportunity to own one of the classic muscle cars of the Seventies.
The vehicle underwent a complete restoration in 2006 and is powered by a rebuilt 5.8L 351 cubic inch Cleveland V-8 with Cruise-O-Matic (3 speed automatic) transmission. As far as modern conveniences, air conditioning was installed as was an AM/FM/CD/Satellite stereo.
The appraisal states that the vehicle has had some “tasteful upgrades, while still keeping its overall stock appearance.”
This Mustang will also be appearing at some local classic car shows for a personal inspection.
Purchase tickets at the following locations:
- Sundance, Sheridan, and Gillette Member Service Offices
- Paradise Foods in Pine Haven
- NAPA Auto Parts in Wright
- Contact Jeff Bumgarner, VP of Member Service and Executive Director of the PRECorp Foundation at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Contact Tim Velder, Marketing Communications Specialist of the PRECorp Foundation at email@example.com.