Each county has benefited from PRECorp Foundation funding. The map link below shows the impact of the cooperative difference. Foundation funds have been used to:
• Provide support for critical disaster relief services.
• Send high school students to Washington D.C. to learn about the importance of participating in the democratic and political process.
• Enhance services for at risk children and families.
• Invest in an early literacy program for preschool children.
• Restore historically important and relevant community buildings.
• Provide shelving units for winter clothes, computers and printers at a local daycare center.
• Provide materials and travel expenses to local elementary school creative learning competitive program.